If you have been injured through someone else’s negligence or criminal intent, you deserve to be compensated for the financial cost of your injuries and for your pain and suffering. It is what’s right, and it is the law.
Unfortunately, recovering compensation in a personal injury claim can be complicated. You will face vicious insurance companies that are more focused on profits than personal responsibility. But the Brooklyn personal injury attorneys at Zlotolow & Associates are here to help. For more than 20 years, we have provided knowledgeable and aggressive representation for victims in a broad range of accident cases ─ motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall cases, medical malpractice, product liability, and more.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our skilled legal team in Brooklyn, N.Y. Our attorneys will fight fiercely for every dollar of compensation you deserve.
Our Brooklyn Accident Attorneys Demand Full and Fair Compensation
If you have been hurt in an accident badly enough to require medical care, you will likely face multiple expenses along with your physical and emotional recovery. Our dedicated Brooklyn personal injury lawyers can help you demand payment for:
- Medical costs, including future expenses if you have had a disabling injury
- Lost income as you miss work during your recovery or are unable to return to work you previously had
- Property damage costs, such as in a car accident
- Pain and suffering, which New York personal injury law says you should be compensated for in cases of negligence
- Funeral and burial expenses if a loved one’s injuries in an accident prove fatal
We know how insurance companies work, and from the very start, we will take an aggressive stance against tactics that are unfair to you. Insurance companies are for-profit businesses dedicated to paying as little as possible for claims, including denying valid claims when possible.
Never agree to anything proposed by an insurance company before talking to a personal injury attorney experienced with New York accident cases. You could very easily give up your rights to compensation that you are entitled to, and not realize it until too late.
Contact us today to talk about your claim.
How Our Brooklyn Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
Our seasoned personal injury attorneys have more than two decades of experience pursuing claims and obtaining compensation for individuals and families in the New York metropolitan area. When you trust us to handle your claim, we will:
- Meet with you to review the accident and your injuries, and have a frank discussion about what you want out of your case and the options we see for you
- Take care of all paperwork and communication required by insurance companies connected to your accident and claim
- Investigate your accident to determine what happened and who and/or what entity (business, organization, local government, etc.) is at fault
- Analyze your medical records and other records of your losses to determine the full extent of compensation required to make you financially whole
- Locate and analyze applicable insurance policies held by parties responsible for your accident
- File insurance claims and demand full payment from insurers obligated to you
- File personal injury lawsuits against any party(s) responsible for your injuries if insurers do not promptly pay claims
- Notify you of all settlement offers, and advise against accepting any that are less than what your case is truly worth
- Fight in court if that is what’s necessary to pursue the compensation you deserve
In the meantime, we will be available anytime to talk with you about your case. We will answer your questions and keep you up to date about the status of your claim. As your attorneys, Zlotolow & Associates will be advocates for you and your interests.
Schedule a free consultation with our dedicated legal team at Zlotolow & Associates now to discuss what we can do to help you and your family.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
The Brooklyn personal injury attorneys of Zlotolow & Associates can help you fight for the compensation you deserve in a variety of accident cases, including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Dangerous Medications
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Wrongful Death
We will stand up for you. With our New York personal injury attorneys in your corner, you can look forward to a thorough investigation into your accident, detailed documentation of your injuries and losses, and a dedicated fight for all of the compensation you are entitled to receive.
Contact us today to start with a free, no-obligation discussion of your accident and legal options.
Don’t Wait to Start a Personal Injury Claim in New York
Now is the time to contact Zlotolow & Associates in Brooklyn about a personal injury claim. The State of New York imposes deadlines on legal claims through statutes of limitations, after which a claim may not be pursued.
Personal injury claims are often complex and time-consuming. In addition, insurance companies fearing large settlements can employ various tactics to obstruct and delay proceedings in hopes of running up against the statute of limitations.
There may be additional factors that affect the ability to pursue your claim, but N.Y. statutes of limitations generally include deadlines for:
- Personal injury — 3 years
- Property damage — 3 years
- Claims against a local government, public authority, or public benefit corporation — 1 year and 90 days
- Medical, dental, or podiatric malpractice — 2 years and 6 months
- Injury from rape or other sexual offense — 5 years
An initial legal consultation with Zlotolow & Associates is absolutely free of cost and further obligation. Regardless of when your accident occurred, you don’t have to let your questions go unanswered. If someone else has harmed you or a loved one, contact us for free legal advice.
Contact Our Brooklyn Personal Injury Attorneys Today
If someone has caused you or a loved one to be injured, New York law is on your side. Contact our personal injury law firm in Brooklyn, N.Y., today for dedicated legal assistance with a claim for compensation.
We’ll fight the insurers for full compensation to you. Call or fill out our online form to get started at no cost and no risk to you.