The property owner, or the manager or staff of a commercial property, is expected to ensure the premises are free of safety hazards or that existing hazards are marked in a manner that warns people of the existence of that danger. When a property owner or their staff is negligent in removing or warning about safety hazards, people can get hurt. And when they are hurt, they can seek compensation. Depending on the circumstances of your case, we may be able to help you pursue compensation for:
- Medical bills, including payment for future treatments
- Lost income, including unrealized future earnings
- Pain and suffering, including loss of consortium or companionship
- Funeral and burial expenses if you lost a loved one in a fatal fall
- Punitive damages in cases involving extreme misconduct
If you or a loved one has been injured or disabled due to dangerous conditions on public or private property, you need to speak with the dedicated New York trip-and-fall attorneys at Zlotolow & Associates. With more than two decades of experience, our lawyers have helped countless individuals and families obtain the full and fair compensation they deserved after serious accidents.