If you have been seriously injured in a car accident in New York City, don’t make the mistake of trying to fight deep-pocketed insurers on your own. The experienced and aggressive Manhattan car accident attorneys of Zlotolow & Associates are prepared to go head-to-head with insurance companies that would do anything possible to short-change you. We have secured full and fair compensation for countless crash victims who were hurt due to someone else’s negligence, and we are ready to fight for you.
With more than 20 years of experience, our compassionate legal team understands what you are going through as you struggle to get your life back on track after a car accident. We will take care of your insurance claim from start to finish so you can concentrate on your medical recovery and your family’s needs. Our objective is full restitution so you are left with no financial pressures from the accident.
Contact our Manhattan car accident lawyers now for a free legal consultation about your personal injury claim. We will investigate your crash and injuries on a contingency-fee basis, meaning we only charge for our services if and when we obtain compensation for you.
Time Is Ticking to File Your Car Accident Claim
Deadlines imposed by New York’s statute of limitations on filing personal injury claims make it important to initiate the work required of a claim as soon as possible. In general, a personal injury lawsuit stemming from a car accident must be filed within three years of the crash.
Three years seems like plenty of time, but personal injury claims are complex and often time-consuming. You must keep in mind:
- Time needed for an investigation that substantiates the facts of your case and identifies each party with legal responsibility for your accident
- Time necessary for you to receive medical care and obtain your best possible medical recovery, so we may calculate and demand payment for all your medical costs
- Time necessary for independent professionals to analyze your records and prepare reports that will strengthen your case
- Time required to stop insurance companies’ delay tactics and keep pushing your claim forward toward a satisfactory resolution
Remember, our work for you begins with a free, no-obligation consultation. And we are so confident in the cases we take, we earn our fees through a percentage of what we recover for you. Schedule a free consultation today to learn how we can make a difference in your case.
How Our Manhattan Car Accident Attorneys Help You
If you have suffered serious injuries in an auto accident, the medical bills and potential loss of income you face could have a lasting financial impact on you and your family. But the insurance company will not be concerned with your true cost and losses, particularly if you have complications from your injuries after your claim has been settled. The insurance adjustor who handles your accident claim works for the company, not for you. His or her job is to process the claim for as little expense as possible and move on.
You deserve better. Our Manhattan car accident lawyers will fight for the compensation you actually deserve for your losses. We will conduct a thorough investigation of your crash, collect extensive information about your injuries, and demand maximum compensation from all parties at fault for your wreck.
Depending on the circumstances of your case, we may seek money for:
- Your current medical bills
- Estimated costs of future medical treatment you may need
- Your lost wages while hospitalized or recovering from injuries
- Any reduction in income you experience because of your injury
- Money to repair or replace your vehicle
- Compensation for the pain and suffering you have been put through
- Punitive damages, which may be awarded in extreme cases as punishment for the defendant’s negligence
You should not be left with any debt from an auto accident someone else has caused. We will document what has happened to you and aggressively seek every bit of compensation available to you under the law.
As hard-nosed negotiators and skilled litigators, we are often able to negotiate a fair and proper settlement in car accident cases. When an acceptable settlement is not available, however, we are fully prepared to go to court with solid cases that we fully expect to win.
Why You Can’t Trust an Insurance Company After a Car Accident in Manhattan
You may have already heard from an insurance adjustor about your motor vehicle accident. He or she may have made a settlement offer. But you can be sure that offer has little to do with what has actually happened to you.
Here’s what you need to know about car insurance claims:
- An insurance adjustor is legally obligated to do what’s best for the insurance company, which means keeping payout costs low.
- The insurance adjustor already has a range of payments he or she can make for injuries like yours. Quick settlement offers are based on past payouts and other statistics, not your actual case.
- The adjustor knows you are likely to accept what’s offered without a fight, even if your claim is denied.
Never agree to anything offered by the insurance company in the first days and weeks after a serious motor vehicle accident. You must have a full understanding of your injuries and long-term prognosis before you can assess an insurance settlement offer.
If you have already received a car accident settlement offer from an insurance company, our attorneys can review it for free. Schedule a consultation today to discuss your legal options and get an honest assessment of your potential for pursuing a successful car accident claim.
Contact Our Manhattan Car Accident Lawyers Today
If someone else’s negligence or recklessness has caused a car accident that left you or a loved one injured, New York personal injury law is on your side. Contact our skilled car accident lawyers in Manhattan today for assistance with your personal injury claim.
Don’t let an auto insurer short-change you. We are experienced and aggressive attorneys who will fight insurance companies for all the compensation you deserve. Call or fill out our online form to get started on your claim now.
In addition to helping clients with their car accident cases in Manhattan, we also service The Bronx, Brooklyn, New York City, Queens, Staten Island, and Suffolk.
For a Free Consultation