The physical, emotional, and financial consequences of a serious motorcycle accident can have a lasting impact on you and your family. Medical bills pile up. Paychecks stop coming in. And your life is forever changed ─ all because of someone else’s negligence.
Fighting insurers on your own after a serious motorcycle accident is a mistake. Insurance adjustors look for ways to avoid paying what’s owed after accidents, and motorcyclists are often unfairly blamed for crashes that others have caused. Without skilled legal representation, you can easily lose money you deserve for medical bills, motorcycle repairs, lost income, and other damages.
Our Manhattan motorcycle accident attorneys will fight fiercely for the money you need to recover from a serious crash. We have the resources and determination to go head-to-head with insurance companies that would try to short-change you. And we never back down from a fight for what’s right.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We can handle your insurance claim from start to finish, while you focus on recovering from your injuries. We will investigate your accident and injuries on a contingency-fee basis, which means we only charge you a fee if we obtain compensation for you.
How Our Manhattan Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Can Help You
Scott Zlotolow and his team of talented New York personal injury attorneys have been fighting for the rights of motorcycle accident victims for more than 20 years. We have helped motorcyclists bedridden with injuries because of motorists who afterward cried “I didn’t see him” or “He came out of nowhere.” And we know the insurance company will try to get you to accept a settlement that is far less than what you deserve.
As your motorcycle accident attorneys, our team will:
- Investigate your crash. We’ll gather evidence, witness statements, police reports, and more to determine why the accident occurred and who is responsible. If the motorist who hit you was negligent or reckless, he or she can be held liable. If third parties have responsibility for your crash, such as the employer of a motorist who was driving for work or a bartender who served a drunk driver, we will fight to hold them accountable, too.
- Assess the full damages you have suffered. In addition to current and future medical bills, we will calculate your lost income, expenses related to fixing or replacing your motorcycle, and the toll the crash has taken on your quality of life overall. All this will factor into the compensation amount we pursue on your behalf.
- Negotiate aggressively for full payment. Once we have calculated the full extent of your losses, we’ll identify insurance held by any party that contributed to your accident and file claims for full compensation. If insurance companies refuse to make prompt payment, we will file personal injury lawsuits, which seek court orders for payment to you.
We believe that accident victims should never be left to cope with debt and financial instability due to someone else’s negligence. That’s why we fight for maximum compensation for each and every client we serve.
We will always be available to answer your questions and talk about the progress of your claim. We will manage communication with the insurance companies so you are not hounded as you’re trying to heal. We can also help you manage doctor’s bills and other creditors, and help you get your motorcycle repaired if needed.
Schedule a free consultation today, and let our team get to work for you.
We Fight for Maximum Compensation for Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accidents, which often involve collisions with cars or trucks, can result in catastrophic injury and, in the worst cases, death. Motorcycle wrecks often cause broken bones, traumatic brain injury (TBI), back and spinal cord injury, internal organ damage, and other catastrophic injuries. In addition to emergency medical care, a biker in an accident may need hospitalization and surgery, followed by rehabilitation therapy and a long recovery.
During aggressive negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurer, our Manhattan motorcycle accident attorneys may demand compensation for:
- Current medical bills related to the accident
- Future medical treatment and/or care you may need
- Income you’ve lost while out of work in the hospital or recovery
- Any reduction in income or earning power caused by your injuries
- Money to repair or replace your motorcycle
- Compensation for the pain and suffering the accident has caused you
- Punitive damages, which are sometimes awarded in extreme cases to punish a defendant for wanton or malicious conduct
Motorcyclists who have suffered debilitating injuries and/or disfigurement are likely to face ongoing medical costs and income loss. To demonstrate the compensation they require, we have experienced consultants examine their case files and develop forward-looking reports, which become part of a claim or lawsuit. For example, a life care planning professional can detail the current and future care requirements of a patient who has suffered catastrophic injuries. Meanwhile, financial experts can project income losses due to a client’s disability.
Our skilled legal team is aggressive in negotiations and in the courtroom. We will seek all compensation owed to you by each party with responsibility for your accident, with the goal of making you and/or your family financially whole.
Contact Our Manhattan Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Today
If someone’s negligence or recklessness has led to a motorcycle accident that left you or a loved one injured, New York law is on your side. Contact our personal injury law firm in Manhattan today for dedicated assistance with your motorcycle accident claim.
Don’t let insurance companies intimidate you or short-change you. Our experienced and aggressive Manhattan injury attorneys are here to fight insurance companies for every bit of compensation you deserve. Call or fill out our online form now to get started on your claim.